15 March 2010
12 March 2010
by George H. Heilmeier, President and CEO of Bellcore
* What are you trying to do? Articulate your objectives using absolutely no jargon.
* How is it done today, and what are the limits of current practice?
* What's new in your approach and why do you think it will be successful?
* Who cares? If you're successful, what difference will it make?
* What are the risks and the payoffs?
* How much will it cost? How long will it take?
* What are the midterm and final "exams" to check for success?